Emergency situations are occurring more and more frequently these days, what with mega hurricanes, flooding, massive tornadoes, freezing temperatures, excessive snow and more. Plus, man-made disasters are popping up more often, caused by fracking, manufacturing explosions or the recent Duke Energy’s giant spill of toxic waste into a North Carolina river, leaving most people in the state drinking expensive, unregulated bottled water.
One never knows when or where a disaster will strike next, and the worst time to try to find emergency supplies is when you need them.
The Seychelle Emergency Kit contains 15 items that are indispensable for travel or in the case of an emergency or disaster.
Safe Drinking Water Is of Highest Importance
Because we cannot survive without clean, safe drinking water, the kit includes the Seychelle 42oz Canteen with an Extreme Advanced Radiological Filter that provides up to 150 gallons of safe drinking water that can be used on ANY water source except salt water. It includes a vivid fluorescent green carry pouch to assist in drawing attention for rescue.
The filter removes and reduces the five major zones of contamination:
- Aesthetics: Odors, Sand, Silt, Turbidity, Chlorine, Chloramine and Fluoride
- Biologicals: Bacteria, Virus, Spores & Cysts
- Chemicals: Volatile Organic Compounds such as DDT, from industry and agriculture
- Desolved Solids: Heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, aluminum, copper, fluoride and Chromium 6
- Radiological: Gross Beta, Radon 222, Alpha Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 137 and Radioactive Iodine 131, etc.
Seychelle water filters are extensively tested by only the highest quality US approved laboratories. The gallon volume of filtration capacity is tested to EPA protocols and NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories, making it the most field and laboratory tested product of its kind with nearly six million units distributed worldwide — Seychelle is a name you can trust.
Contents of the Seychelle Emergency Kit:
- 42oz Canteen with Extreme Filter (see description above)
- Survival 101 Manual
- Two Potassium Iodide Capsules
- Emergency Thermal Blanket
- Emergency All-Weather Poncho
- Water and Windproof matches
- Glow Stick
- Signal Mirror
- 10ft (3m) Polyester Rope
- Pen Flashlight (48 battery hours)
- Emergency Medical Procedure Mask
- First Aid Kit with 17 items
- Eleven-function Knife, which includes a knife, saw, fish-scale scraper, scissors, can opener, Phillips screw driver, nail file, leather punch, needle-threading helper, corkscrew opener and bottle opener
- Five- in-one whistle, which includes a whistle, compass, flint, waterproof case and signal mirror
- Spork (a knife, spoon and fork in one)
All these items are conveniently stored inside the canteen, making it compact and portable.
Buy your emergency kit today and have the security of knowing you are prepared in case of any disaster that may strike you at home or while traveling.
Seychelle Emergency Kit
$59.95 $55.95 BUY NOW
Or call 866-865-4386 for more information or to place your order by phone.