Do you make lists of things you want to have or be? For instance,
- I want to see the best in people.
- I want to be okay not being right.
- I want to follow my heart more
Identifying what you do want is a necessary first step toward having the stuff you want, although the very fact of “wanting” them keeps them in the future. You “want” because you don’t “have”.
The first key to manifesting what you want is to bring each item on your list into the here and now, expressing it as though it was already done. For instance,
- I see the best in people.
- I am okay not being right.
- I always follow my heart .
Can you feel the difference between the two phrasings?
Speak your statements out loud so you can hear your own voice saying what you want, and as long as you believe that you can have it, and you think, speak and act like you already have it, it will be yours.